The manufacturers of Enzyte take pride in using all the natural and herbal ingredients in the production of this male enhancement supplement. In a market where manufacturers blatantly use artificial and largely untested products, this itself is a big achievement. However, irrespective of what the manufacturer claims, you should always be aware of the actual ingredients used in any product before you invest your hard earned money on it. So, here’s a look at everything you should know about Enzyte.
Ingredients Used in Enzyte
- Asian Ginseng Root Extract: The first ingredient used in Enzyte tablets is Asian ginseng root extract. This root extract consists of 15% Ginsenosides and is known to promote health and general body vigor, while prolonging life and treating various ailments, including depression, diabetes, fatigue, ageing, inflammation, internal degeneration, nausea, tumors, pulmonary problems, dyspepsia, vomiting, nervousness, stress and ulcers.
- Gingko Leaf Extract: The second most important ingredient is gingko leaf extract, which is usually known for its regenerative properties and consists of 24% Flavone Glycosides and 6% Ginkgolides.
- Grapeseed Extract: The third ingredient in the list grapeseed extract, which contains 95% polyphenols.
- Epimedium Herb Extract: The next in the list is epimedium extract or as it is more commonly known, Horny Goat Weed. This contains 10% Icariin.
- Muira Puama Herb Extract: The last herbal ingredient is Muira Puama Herb extract, which is known for increasing sexual function in men.
What Makes Enzyte Different from Other Products
Since all these ingredients are largely nutritional, they set Enzyte apart from other male enhancement supplements. Along with these nutrients, these pills also contain zinc, copper and niacin, all of which promote health. Zinc deficiencies are highly correlated with erectile dysfunction, which is not known to many men. On the other hand, copper and niacin also have been found to help with erectile dysfunction.
Enzyte is marketed as “the once daily tablet for natural male enhancement”, which means one tablet a day should be enough to give you the desired results. However, men who want faster results or are overweight can also consume two tablets a day but only after consulting with a physician.
Side-Effects of Enzyte
Since most of the ingredients used in Enzyte are natural, it does not pose a threat of side-effects, unlike many other supplements and drugs. However, there are a few things that you should be aware of:
- A vascular drug can cause problems related to blood pressure and similar health issues. With Enzyte, however, you don’t have to worry about these problems except in a few cases. This is why it is recommended to consult your physician before using this supplement.
- If you experience symptoms like headaches, nausea and digestive problems, then it is a sign of overdose and you might have to cut down on the intake.
How Does Enzyte Work?
Enzyte promotes blood circulation in the penile cavity, which leads to harder and longer lasting erections. It also boosts energy, allowing men to last longer in bed. Using this enhancement supplement can help you get over the embarrassment that you have been facing of either erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, while improving your sexual performance. It will also improve your confidence during sexual intercourse, leading to more positive experiences.