Earlier in 2014, Patrick Stewart, a renowned Hollywood actor aged 73, married a 38 years younger woman Sunny Ozell, who is an established jazz singer. They had been dating since 2009. It is absolutely fine when celebrities do it. However, when ordinary people get into such relationships, things can be a little trickier. What matters most is how they are going to make it work between themselves. A woman dating an older man can be a challenge indeed but is not impossible if you know how to deal with relationship.
While issues such as, “make my penis bigger’’ are easily addressed on websites such as Top Male Enhancer, there are other issues that need to be taken care of, in respect of emotional longevity of the relationship.
10 Tips for Dating an Older Man
Here are some interesting things that can be done to keep the spark alive in your relationship especially if you are dating an older man:
- When it comes to attraction, it is always good to remember that men look better with age while you can be the younger and hotter partner. Best example of such a couple could be Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones.
- Men are very sensitive about their age, just as you are. So any comment related to the age factor should be avoided, such as your partner’s first grey hair or his rising restrictions in physical activities.
- It is a good idea, not to crib about your age, especially when he is much older than you. It would only make him more miserable about his age.
- In your relationship always draw the limelight on the things that you have common with your man and worry less about the differences.
- If your man has children that are close to your age, avoid intruding into their business. Let him tackle the situation. He will always ask for your help if he needs it.
- If your friends cross the boundary about pestering you about making a wrong decision, make them realize that you are happier than other troubled couples of the same age. If they love you, they will understand.
- It is often a factor to be teased about that you are dating an older man for his money. It is obvious that an older man will be way ahead professionally at his age than you are.
- It is important however to understand that the immediate family members of both individuals in the relationship will take time to accept it as a good thing. Do not force it on them by trying to convince them. Simply show they in your work how being with this individual has made you a better person and the same for your partner.
- It is important that you make him realize that he is being treated in the same way as a person of your age would have been treated. This helps to strengthen the bond in the relationship.
- On bed, things might get a little tricky. But you have to understand that your man may not may be a hot-blooded twenty something. Instead use his maturity and experience to your benefit. If you have issues such as wants for a larger penis or he has wants such as, “make my penis bigger”, you can always recommend natural supplements for your man.
Natural supplements have regular dosages and have advantages of discreet payment and shipping. However, do not embarrass him by suggesting it yourself unless he seeks your help. Your aim should be to make him open up to you so that you can converse about it openly to him.